Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Happenings


We are extremely busy with two kids playing soccer! I'm lucky enough to coach C again this year! Go teams! 

M is on the Green Yoshi's

C is on the Shooting Stars!

 The kid's school had a Fall Social and they got to dress up. The scary skeleton boys!
 Skeletons with the witch!
 M and his best friends all dressed up like skeletons!
 C with her best friend, Wonder Woman!

J's preschool had a field trip to the pumpkin patch! D was home so he got to take him.




 Later that same day we all went to Disneyland together! We were so excited! D took the day off just so we could go and spend time together. We love having this so close!





3 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! That is so awesome that you can go to Disneyland so often now! I love the kids' costumes! They are so cute. We miss you guys a lot but I'm glad things are going well for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. California here we come!.....back.

    ReplyDelete