This fall I started a girls choir! It has been a fun experience! (and a good learning experience!) I wanted something musical
for C and didn't find what I was really looking for so I
started a choir myself!
for C and didn't find what I was really looking for so I
started a choir myself!
This last Saturday we participated in a local parade. The theme was fairy tales. We learned Bibbity Bobbity Boo dressed up as fairy god mothers and sang to our very own Cinderella!
My awesome brother painted these amazing signs that we taped on the side of D's truck. He drove in front of us playing our music for us.
The reason this all happened!
I didn't realize it was a competition but in the end we won 3rd place!!! I am so proud of my girls! We had been working really hard and they looked so darling!!!


Jacey, that is awesome!!! I admire you so much! That is great that you started a choir for Cambria and by the amount of girls in the choir, it seems like you got a great response and it truly was a need in the community! Good job! By the way, I really like the new pics of you and Damon. You guys are a hot couple! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all you do!!! It was great. Velzy took care of a life long goal thanks to you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so bummed we had to miss the parade this year! You guys look sooo cute! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to Go! We love the choir and you! Sara
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of my muli-talented kids and grandkids! Great job supermom!!! I loved being part of the choir on Saturday (even though it was just a little part.) Love you all!!!
ReplyDelete