Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving in NorCal


We are not use to traveling to see family, especially for holidays! This last week we drove up to visit my family for Thanksgiving. My whole family was able to be there! It was really good to see them all, it's not very often we are all together. My sister in law is pregnant with twins (due in February) so they won't be traveling from Ohio for a while! 

Since we were all together (and we're not sure when that will be again) we decided to take family pictures!

The whole crew
 The four grand kids! (For only a few more months!)
Cambria was so happy to match her cousin! (she doesn't usually have another girl to match with)
 Parents and kids
 Me and my younger brothers! They are all so handsome and grown up!
The new Cullen Family (Or so my mom says)

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I loved seeing your family!!! I didn't realize you were the only girl of 5!! Wow! Glad you could all be together AND get pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great seeing you guys! The week went by way too fast. Thanks for the adorable red dress that matched Cambria. They both looked so cute in it. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. We'll keep you posted on the babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the family pictures! I am sad that we didn't get to see you when you were up here. Hopefully you'll be here at Christmas though! We'll have to get together then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Aleena, even though it says Daniel in the comment, I guess I'm signed in as my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pictures!!! I love seeing the picture of you and your brothers! Everyone is so grownup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good memories! It was a wonderful Thanksgiving together but the time went by so fast. I will have to get copies of some of those pictures. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete