San Francisco is one of my favorite places on this planet. So many fond memories growing up and visiting The City, especially during the holidays. I love any excuse to go there!
Micah is in fourth grade this year (and if you grew up in California you know what year that is, that's right MISSIONS!) Micah was assigned the San Francisco Mission so we HAD to go visit it since we were so close! Did I already mention that I love any excuse to go to The City?
As you cross the bay bridge into The City, Treasure Island is in the middle of the bridge. It's an old army base and a great picture spot!
Damon supporting our amazing SF Giants! Yes I said OUR SF Giants! (For all of those fair weather fans Damon and I are BOTH 3rd generation Giants fans! Our families have been waiting for a World Series Championship for a LONG time!!! We are convinced that both our grandpas were
celebrating in heaven last month, maybe even together!)
Cute girl cousins!
Does it get any better than this? I HEART SF!!!
Mission San Francisco de Asis (Mission Dolores)
In our favorite parking garage Sutter/Stockton! On our way to Union Square. The Uncles
carrying all the grand kids! The best was the old lady who walked by and said
"Never seen anyone taking a picture in a parking garage before!"
Hello Kodak moment!!!!
The place we took family pictures was at this amazing park. My poor boys were dying to run and play, but alas they were dressed nice and we didn't stay long. So the next day their awesome dad took them to run and play all they wanted. (While mom and sister were out doing some shopping, Black Friday baby!)
They hiked up this mountain and almost made it to the top. Apparently Jonas was the most enthusiastic about the journey, it was his idea and he didn't want to stop. (Last year he did tell us he wants to be a mountain climber when he grows up!)
Maybe a photographer? Jonas took this picture, I was impressed!
Guess what they found! I can't look at this picture too long, it creeps me out. My mom has made special trips just to see these bad boys and has never seen one. Micah happened to stumble upon this beauty!
Cute cousin Keira! The kids has such a good time playing with their only cousin (on my side)!
I love kids in pjs! Too cute!
We had such a good time, it all ended way too soon!
That hut is awesome! What a fun place. Except for the spiders....shiver. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture spot! I'll have to remember that. I'm glad you got to go to San Fran and it will be cool for Micah to tell his class that he went to the mission he is reporting on. Very cool. I love that your kids and Keira got to spend time together. There's nothing like fun memories with cousins and the relationships that last a lifetime! I love you and miss you Jacey!
ReplyDeleteLove the new header and love the parking garage picture. Love family moments like that. Priceless.
ReplyDelete